Les Petits Chefs were lucky little guys earlier this week as not only were they dismissed from school extra early, but they got to visit Cheese Boutique on our first ever Petits Chefs field trip! We’re fortunate enough to call Afrim from Cheese Boutique an alum of our school and now his nephew is in […]
Tag Archives | the cheese boutique
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)