The Louvre. Been there – done that? Well if you think you’ve “done the Louvre” (and therefore don’t need to do it again like, ahem, *some* people – that would be me!), think again! Last month, after a long time of observing from a distance (online) I finally got to check out the Louvre in […]
Tag Archives | THATLou
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life