From October 2010 to June 2015, as I was working my way through Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table with the French Fridays with Dorie group, I frequently hosted what came to be known as “Dorie dinners”. Since we were tasked with cooking/ baking 4-5 recipes from the book per month, it was sometimes easier […]
Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend – a time for giving thanks for the harvest and that necessarily means friends and family and, of course, food. As we all know, holidays tend to be a time for a little indulgence, which, for many, spells complicated and time-consuming – something you definitely don’t need if you are […]
When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
Even though I am rarely at home for the Christmas holidays and even more rarely partaking in a large family gathering, I do enjoy the cooking and baking that such occasions bring. Heck, I just enjoy entertaining, so when my Katja from Everywhere Society approached me to review the Macy’s Culinary Council Thanksgiving and Holiday […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos