When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
Even though I am rarely at home for the Christmas holidays and even more rarely partaking in a large family gathering, I do enjoy the cooking and baking that such occasions bring. Heck, I just enjoy entertaining, so when my Katja from Everywhere Society approached me to review the Macy’s Culinary Council Thanksgiving and Holiday […]
what are you looking for?
- Gali on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles
- Monty on A KitchenAid Canada stand mixer giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)