See that up there? ^^^^ It’s Mr Neil, hanging on for dear life as we make our way to the Thandwe market, near Ngapali Beach on our last morning in Burma. We left behind the picturesque beach setting (that’s a whole other post!) for a few hours to check out one last local market. Thandwe […]
Tag Archives | thandwe market
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)