The February 2011 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by Lisa of Blueberry Girl. She challenged Daring Cooks to make Hiyashi Soba and Tempura. She has various sources for her challenge including japanesefood.about.com, pinkbites.com, and itsybitsyfoodies.com. I was excited to see this month’s Daring Cooks was something a little lighter than last month’s Cassoulet. Another bonus […]
Tag Archives | tempura
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen