I’ve been a fan of Taste of Nature bars for a while now but, until just recently when I was invited to “Take the Pledge to Snack Healthy“, I actually didn’t know much about the history of the bars or just how good for you they are – just that they taste great! Taste of […]
Tag Archives | taste of nature
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts