It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m currently in Epernay, working hard learning all about the elaboration of champagne. If you don’t believe me, look at Mr Neil, working hard at Moët et Chandon…. Note-taking and everything…. In any case, many thanks to the lovely Cher for scanning and […]
Tag Archives | tartlets
By Mardi Michels on August 3, 2012 in appetizers, cookbooks, Dorie Greenspan, FFWDorie, hors d'oeuvre
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)