It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m currently in Epernay, working hard learning all about the elaboration of champagne. If you don’t believe me, look at Mr Neil, working hard at Moët et Chandon…. Note-taking and everything…. In any case, many thanks to the lovely Cher for scanning and […]
Tag Archives | tartlets
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life