It’s been a bit of a race to the finish line this week – it’s March Break starting at the end of the day and the shortest-longest term of the year (especially this year with the #NeverEndingWinter) is finally ending. To say I’m tired would be a huge understatement. We’re all so *done* with the […]
I’ll admit that since I’ve had Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table, I have completely misunderstood the title of this week’s recipe (Dieter’s Tartine, p 38). For so very very long (as in, until a couple of days ago), I had thought this recipe was one of Dorie’s recipes she names after her friends who […]
I have to admit, I’m loving these easy French Fridays with Dorie “recipes” lately. Cases in point – last week’s pistachio-avocado, the week before’s asparagus soup and this week’s “tartine” (p 44). It’s crazy month for teachers (this is my last Friday of the school year – and it’s not even a full day – […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month