Sorry Dorie, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant “tartine” with tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers, pp 144-15) was one I just could not get my head around. In fact, even though I made a “version” of it (and I use that term very loosely!), I didn’t end up even serving this to Mr Neil […]
Tag Archives | tartine
what are you looking for?
- Chocolate Shavings on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Jenny on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- christine on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles
- janet @ the taste space on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)