Image via Shutterstock French food. So often people think this must mean “complicated” which often translates to “I couldn’t possibly make that”. Fortunately, there are many classic French dishes that are much easier to make than to pronounce and in the classes I teach here in Toronto, I like to show people how simple some […]
I’ve been in France just over a week now and have managed to hook up my phone/ Internet and TV services (anyone who lives or who has lived in France will know that this is a major accomplishment!) which is making blogging a lot easier! I also had the pleasure of spending a few days […]
I’ve just spent a whirlwind weekend in Kelowna, British Columbia as a guest of Tourism Kelowna with a group of food bloggers where our schedule included all sorts of food, wine and spirits experiences. A foodie’s dream trip and, in fact, the type of trip I’d plan for myself! It’s really difficult for me to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen