I love Mexico. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit twice in 2011 – first over Christmas/ New Year with Neil and then again in August for the WeVisitMexico tweetup. You can see all my posts about Mexico here. In La Paz, I had the great fortune to meet and spend time with Jesús Catalán Meneses […]
Tag Archives | taquerias in mexico city
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Heather on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)