I love Mexico. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit twice in 2011 – first over Christmas/ New Year with Neil and then again in August for the WeVisitMexico tweetup. You can see all my posts about Mexico here. In La Paz, I had the great fortune to meet and spend time with Jesús Catalán Meneses […]
Tag Archives | taquerias in mexico city
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route
- Food News Wednesday, December 11 - Food News Journal : Food News Journal on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots