Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
Tag Archives | taittinger
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen