The Petits Chefs worked with edamame last week for their #52NewFoods Challenge. A lot of them had tried the edamame in pods that you get in Japanese restaurants and told me they loved it (though one of them said “it’s because it’s salty” – I like that they are starting to realise what adds taste […]
It’s been a long week, recovering from root canal surgery at the end of last week, getting back to work and then having more dental work (the filling before the crown next month) last night. So I was pleased for a short, easy (and soft!) French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Hummus, p 19) this week. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes