It’s been a long week, recovering from root canal surgery at the end of last week, getting back to work and then having more dental work (the filling before the crown next month) last night. So I was pleased for a short, easy (and soft!) French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Hummus, p 19) this week. […]
Tag Archives | tahini
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey