It’s a very seasonal French Fridays with Dorie (at least for those of us in snowy Toronto today!) – a tagine is the ultimate comfort food. This version from Dorie combines a spice blend that’s reminiscent of Morocco, yet Dorie says: “I don’t think there’s very much that’s authentic in this recipe, which was given to me by a […]
You can tell that I wasn’t feeling too hot when I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes & Prunes, p 212). When I came to look at the pictures last night I was like “Oh my – a big old bowl of stew. Unattractively plated.” No, it was […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad