We’ve finally seem some real summer-like weather in the past few weeks – read, ridiculously hot all of a sudden! Combined with the “end of year” feeling that June always brings, many of us are all of a sudden feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day, especially when it comes to planning (and […]
The Hotel California – not just an Eagles song – it really does exist in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico. As some of you know, I recently returned from La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, where I was on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)