We’ve finally seem some real summer-like weather in the past few weeks – read, ridiculously hot all of a sudden! Combined with the “end of year” feeling that June always brings, many of us are all of a sudden feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day, especially when it comes to planning (and […]
The Hotel California – not just an Eagles song – it really does exist in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico. As some of you know, I recently returned from La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, where I was on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos