I know Neil will be sad he missed out on this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but he’ll be pleased to know it’s so good that I will be making it again – with other fish and perhaps even chicken. Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p 297) was on the menu and I was […]
Tag Archives | swordfish
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis