I know Neil will be sad he missed out on this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but he’ll be pleased to know it’s so good that I will be making it again – with other fish and perhaps even chicken. Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p 297) was on the menu and I was […]
Tag Archives | swordfish
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life