I know Neil will be sad he missed out on this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but he’ll be pleased to know it’s so good that I will be making it again – with other fish and perhaps even chicken. Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p 297) was on the menu and I was […]
Tag Archives | swordfish
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts