I know Neil will be sad he missed out on this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but he’ll be pleased to know it’s so good that I will be making it again – with other fish and perhaps even chicken. Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p 297) was on the menu and I was […]
Tag Archives | swordfish
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)