This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Swiss Chard Pancakes, p 350) was one I might have passed by had it not been on the “to cook” list this month. I’m glad I made them because finally I have a great way to disguise the bitter taste of chard which I am not a fan […]
Tag Archives | swiss chard
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries