This was “one of those weeks”. You know. When you heap a lot on your plate at the buffet and sometimes a little bit falls off on your way back to the table. Or in this case, doesn’t make it onto the plate at all. This week’s Petits Chefs adventure was a lesson in improvisation […]
Tag Archives | sweet potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on A virtual shower for #BabyFamilyBites: Blueberry cheesecake macarons
- Monica Shaw on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Geoff on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup