Healthy snacking. It IS possible and you CAN make your snacks from scratch, cheaper and healthier than store-bought versions. That was the lesson I wanted to teach Les Petits Chefs this week – inspired by this article by Ren Behan over on JamieOliver.com about bread, pizza and pasta with kids. Ever since I read her […]
I don’t know about you but the ridiculously cold weather we’ve been having lately here in Toronto is making me crave comfort food (apologies to those of you who read from Australia – I am guessing you don’t want any comfort food in the middle of summer!). Unfortunately, on the heels of the festive season […]
They’re back! That’s right – another year of Les Petits Chefs has started We have an exciting term planned for the boys with lots of visiting chefs and a few field trips too but for the first couple of weeks I wanted to cook with the boys myself to get a feel for their skill […]
When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
You can tell that I wasn’t feeling too hot when I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes & Prunes, p 212). When I came to look at the pictures last night I was like “Oh my – a big old bowl of stew. Unattractively plated.” No, it was […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)