The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day is about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set […]
(^^^ not gonna win any photography awards with this picture but *I* love it. Kids figuring out measuring spoons and moving too fast to photograph!) “So guys, here’s your recipe, there are your ingredients and equipment – go for it!” So said Chef Suzanne Baby on Monday afternoon as the Petits Chefs invaded visited her […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that I don’t shy away from thinking big when it comes to cooking with kids. We don’t use kids’ cookbooks and we don’t make “quick and easy” dishes all the time. In fact, most of the time 😉 And a lot of the time, […]
“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen