The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set of […]
For this week’s #52NewFoods Les Petits Chefs worked with avocados. To be honest, I thought this would be an easy sell – I mean, I guessed many of them loved guacamole so it wouldn’t be too hard to convince them to work with it. At the beginning of the session, we asked the boys who […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul back into the science lab for another lesson in sushi making. Sang first worked with the boys back in the spring (proving that kids can keep focussed right up to the last week of school if they […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs, Ms Carter, Miss Lynch and I were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul into the science lab for a lesson in sushi making! Sang has worked in the Toronto restaurant scene for the past 27 years in virtually every position, front and back. He […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos