This week, Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul back into the science lab for another lesson in sushi making. Sang first worked with the boys back in the spring (proving that kids can keep focussed right up to the last week of school if they […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs, Ms Carter, Miss Lynch and I were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul into the science lab for a lesson in sushi making! Sang has worked in the Toronto restaurant scene for the past 27 years in virtually every position, front and back. He […]
what are you looking for?
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Diane M. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Nicole C on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Cathy C on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway