This week, Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul back into the science lab for another lesson in sushi making. Sang first worked with the boys back in the spring (proving that kids can keep focussed right up to the last week of school if they […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs, Ms Carter, Miss Lynch and I were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul into the science lab for a lesson in sushi making! Sang has worked in the Toronto restaurant scene for the past 27 years in virtually every position, front and back. He […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)