Welcome back to Les Petits Chefs. This term, we’re “cooking the books” Yes, given my stance on why kids don’t need their own cookbooks and why I believe they can cook most anything from any cookbook given the right guidance and hot on the heels of their foray into recipes from The Smitten Kitchen and […]
Tag Archives | supergrains
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Carmen Fox on Through the eyes of a 7 year-old: Puerto Rico
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad