Yes, that’s David Leite up there ^^^ taking a photo of divine Portuguese pastéis de nata (custard tarts) that we discovered when we both joined The Sugar Walk of the Marais, a walking tour developed by one of the talented and knowledgeable La Cuisine Paris pastry chefs, Guillemette. The tour takes place in the trendy Marais […]
aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)