It’s an exciting week at school this week – Spirit Week (lots of fun games and activities for the boys as well as “themed” dress each day) and a four day weekend is coming up. If you know anything about kids or have had experience in a classroom, you’ll know that these types of events […]
… well not *with* Jennie and Bridget themselves (but wouldn’t that would be fabulous?), rather with their recipes… We’re a day and a half away from the end of the longest term of the year. We’re all a bit “done” but I wanted to keep the Petits Chefs busy until the very end and what […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)