This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pumpkin stuffed with everything good – I mean, how can you resist?) is destined to become an autumnal favourite in our house. I made it after a very long weekend of cooking and baking and as I glanced at my list, noticing that I still had this one […]
Tag Archives | stuffed pumpkin
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen