This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pumpkin stuffed with everything good – I mean, how can you resist?) is destined to become an autumnal favourite in our house. I made it after a very long weekend of cooking and baking and as I glanced at my list, noticing that I still had this one […]
Tag Archives | stuffed pumpkin
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life