As most readers of this blog will know, butter is a great friend of the eat. live. travel. write. household. We would rather eat less of a better quality product, than relegate ourselves to eating petroleum byproducts. So when I was in Florida at Food Blog Forum last week, Mr Neil was delighted to be […]
Tag Archives | Stirling Creamery butter
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life