This week we were so happy to welcome Emily Richards back to the kitchen lab. You might recall that she’s worked with the boys before – showing them how to make gnocchi from scratch last December and then strawberry and rhubarb pies in June. Her visit this time just happened to fall the week after […]
Tag Archives | sticky toffee pudding
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)