“Herbaceous.” That’s how this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish (“Green as spring” veal stew, p 262) was described by one of our guests last weekend who was treated to an “experimental” (as in, I’d never made 90% of the dishes we served!) dinner party. What’s that you say – you serve food at dinner […]
Garbure, huh? Yes, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (garbure, p 86) is a hearty old stew with a ham hock, cabbage and a whole host of other veggies including white beans, turnips, carrots and potatoes. There’s also a duck leg and some garlic sausage. Pure comfort food and perfect for this ridiculous winter. […]
what are you looking for?
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month