If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll have my recent post explaining how you can support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation though KitchenAid Canada’s Cook for the Cure. To recap: Find out more about the KitchenAid Cook for the Cure at www.cookforthecure.ca then register and start fundraising for The Culinary Showdown here: www.culinaryshowdown.ca. […]
I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? 😉 So when I was offered the chance to try […]
Four years ago today, I hit “publish” on my very first blog post. Who knew what a huge part of my life eat. live. travel. write. would become? Certainly I was not expecting to still be blogging up a storm four years later! I didn’t want to write one of those retrospective blog birthday posts […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes