This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Brown sugar squash and Brussels sprouts en papillote, p 352) was sans controversy (after the great plastic wrap mystery from 3 weeks ago and the odd fusion dish from last week…). Well sans controversy unless you count me not having foil or enough parchment paper to make little […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is yet another example of why I love Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table. It’s a a wonderfully complex soup in flavour yet one that is so easy to make. It fills the house with the wonderful fall aromas of roasted squash, fennel and spices – ginger, cumin […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Speciatly diets (Gluten Free)