Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
Tag Archives | sprinkles
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect