Pasta is always a hit with Les Petits Chefs and this week was no exception. A couple of weeks ago, I received a press release about the launch of Stefano Faita’s new book (he of CBC’s In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita show fame) – In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita – and when I […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cod and Spinach Roulades, p 292) wasn’t one I would have chosen to make on my own probably – first of all, it’s fish. Ok, it’s cod so it’s not *too* fishy. But it’s a fish mousse that you roll around a spinach filling to make little fish […]
Not much to say about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Lemon-steamed spinach, p 331) except that it’s my new favourite way to enjoy spinach. I steamed baby spinach with a drizzle of olive oil and a generous dusting of lemon zest and made sure that it was not over-cooked. I served it with […]
We were thrilled to welcome Emily Richards into the Petits Chefs kitchen lab this week. She is a highly experienced and well-regarded Professional Home Economist with extensive know-how in the food industry, strengthened by her Bachelor of Science, Home Economics specializing in Food and Nutrition from the University of Western Ontario and over 15 years […]
I’m going to show you how to put a whole meal on the table in a matter of minutes! Not just one dish, a whole spread of beautiful things – Jamie Oliver in “Meals in Minutes” Right then. Clearly Jamie is not cooking in a science lab with 11 little boys under the age of […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway