When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
This recipe is one I developed for my freshly ground pork – part of this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (meat grinding). As it just so happened, when we were in Niagara on the Lake a couple of weeks ago, we tasted a fabulous meatball at Lailey Vineyard. Developed especially for the Wine and Herb event by […]
February’s Charcutepalooza challenge was like a gift from the gods: Not only do Neil and I both like love bacon and pancetta, but we have actually made it before – for another food challenge involving Michael Ruhlman – the BLT from Scratch challenge in the summer of 2009, back when my blog was just a […]
Spaghettini with tomatoes, lemon, feta and pine nuts Serves 4 Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients – 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced (or 1 796ml can diced tomatoes) – 4 tablespoons olive oil – 4 cloves garlic, minced – salt and pepper to taste – zest and juice of 2 lemons – 6 […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)