Uh oh. That’s what I thought when I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Herb-speckled spaetzle, p 372). Not because I don’t like spaetzle (basically little dumplings) but because I don’t own any thing that can successfully make the spaetzle the correct shape (see here, they’re supposed to be little squiggly thin things). I […]
Tag Archives | spaetzle
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen