Uh oh. That’s what I thought when I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Herb-speckled spaetzle, p 372). Not because I don’t like spaetzle (basically little dumplings) but because I don’t own any thing that can successfully make the spaetzle the correct shape (see here, they’re supposed to be little squiggly thin things). I […]
Tag Archives | spaetzle
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche