Uh oh. That’s what I thought when I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Herb-speckled spaetzle, p 372). Not because I don’t like spaetzle (basically little dumplings) but because I don’t own any thing that can successfully make the spaetzle the correct shape (see here, they’re supposed to be little squiggly thin things). I […]
Tag Archives | spaetzle
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!