This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is yet another example of why I love Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table. It’s a a wonderfully complex soup in flavour yet one that is so easy to make. It fills the house with the wonderful fall aromas of roasted squash, fennel and spices – ginger, cumin […]
Tag Archives | soups
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis