Easter is in sight and so for my fourth post for Liberté, I wanted to offer you a little something for your holiday table. It’s a gorgeous chilled minted pea soup, rendered deliciously creamy with the addition of Liberté’s Plain Greek Yogurt o%. This soup was actually inspired by a chilled Turkish yogurt soup I tasted […]
A lil ambitious this week, I was. After a 2 week hiatus from Les Petits Chefs due to illness then mid-term break, I had forgotten how long things take with 10 little boys in a science lab! I chose 2/3 items from a complete menu this week – tomato soup with chunky croutons and sticky […]
I was very happy this week to see the French Fridays with Dorie recipe was cheese-topped onion soup (pp 56-57). Not only because I love a good French onion soup but because I know how good it is – I’ve made it before. In fact, I made it the very first week of FFWD when […]
Today I am excited to present you the first of my posts in partnership with McCormick Spices on the occasion of the launch of their Flavor Forecast 2012. What is the Flavor Forecast? “The Flavor Forecast has been a leader in identifying emerging culinary trends that inspire a passion for flavor for over a decade. […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is yet another example of why I love Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table. It’s a a wonderfully complex soup in flavour yet one that is so easy to make. It fills the house with the wonderful fall aromas of roasted squash, fennel and spices – ginger, cumin […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month