This week’s recipe is one that those of us familiar with Julia Child’s life have been waiting for: Filets of Sole Meuniere, Julia’s first-ever meal in France, from The Way to Cook. In My Life in France, Julia described the sole as “a morsel of perfection” and “the most exciting meal” of her life. It […]
Tag Archives | sole meunière
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey