What’s more appropriate than something Irish for the month of March? This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe, Irish Soda Bread, was hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Cathleen of My Culinary Mission and was a perfect recipe for me to try out, hot on the heels of last month’s Tuesdays with Dorie (white loaves), […]
Happy Australia Day! Well it doesn’t feel like much of an Australia Day to me though it’s for sure much balmier than one might expect of Toronto on January 26th ;) to mark the occasion, I present to you: more bread. Damper (Australian soda bread), to be exact. For those of you who read my […]
what are you looking for?
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Heather on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Purnima on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)