What’s more appropriate than something Irish for the month of March? This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe, Irish Soda Bread, was hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Cathleen of My Culinary Mission and was a perfect recipe for me to try out, hot on the heels of last month’s Tuesdays with Dorie (white loaves), […]
Happy Australia Day! Well it doesn’t feel like much of an Australia Day to me though it’s for sure much balmier than one might expect of Toronto on January 26th to mark the occasion, I present to you: more bread. Damper (Australian soda bread), to be exact. For those of you who read my […]
what are you looking for?
- ikkinlala on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Mme. Maman’s Chopped Liver
- Susana on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Zosia on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)