It’s Friday! And I’m in France. Finally. If you follow me on Twitter, Flickr or Instagram, you’ll have seen the drama I had trying to get here. Two 12+ hour delays, much sitting around in the airport and at the end of a very long 36 hours, one missing bag. No, I am not a […]
Tag Archives | socca
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)