It’s Friday! And I’m in France. Finally. If you follow me on Twitter, Flickr or Instagram, you’ll have seen the drama I had trying to get here. Two 12+ hour delays, much sitting around in the airport and at the end of a very long 36 hours, one missing bag. No, I am not a […]
Tag Archives | socca
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month