Yes, it’s Cookbook Book Club time again – my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, dinner with Nigella, dinner with Ottolenghi, dinner with Maria Speck, and last month cooked from Naomi Duguid’s book, Burma. This month, […]
Regular readers will know I am passionate about teaching kids to cook and sharing my knowledge of and passion for cooking with others. You’ll know that I’ve been a supporter of (and Toronto Ambassador for) Food Revolution Day since its inception in 2012. Today, Sobeys is taking a stand and partnering with Jamie Oliver – […]
Sobeys Inc. recently unveiled a new way for busy Canadians to plan meals and organize their weekly shopping with the launch of its new free mobile app for iPhone and Android. Featuring hundreds of easy to prepare recipes, new ingredients to discover and instant access to a personalised weekly flyer, the app makes it easy […]
Brunch and croissants – they go hand in hand, right? Well… kinda. I tend to like a little bit of savoury with my sweet on the weekends so when I was charged with creating brunch dishes featuring Sobeys’ All-Butter Croissants for friendly brunch contest with the #loveSobeys gang, I made sure to include a sweet […]
Eating better. It’s something we all strive for. Yet sometimes I think in today’s world we get mixed messages about what it really means to eat better. We hear so many messages about what we should and shouldn’t eat that sometimes I think we forget to stop. Slow down and get back to basics. This […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils