Brunch and croissants – they go hand in hand, right? Well… kinda. I tend to like a little bit of savoury with my sweet on the weekends so when I was charged with creating brunch dishes featuring Sobeys’ All-Butter Croissants for friendly brunch contest with the #loveSobeys gang, I made sure to include a sweet […]
Eating better. It’s something we all strive for. Yet sometimes I think in today’s world we get mixed messages about what it really means to eat better. We hear so many messages about what we should and shouldn’t eat that sometimes I think we forget to stop. Slow down and get back to basics. This […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry