We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
This year’s Food Revolution Day came and went in what seemed like the blink of an eye. After months of anticipation, at one point on Friday morning as I led my Grade 4 and 5 classes through Jamie Oliver’s live-streamed lesson, I had a brief moment of “It’s really happening” and then had to get […]
Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
I’ve been on a bit of a smoothie kick lately. Perhaps it’s something to do with the winter weather that apparently doesn’t want to go away. A pretty pastel smoothie in the morning goes a long way to help me forget about the cold. Especially when there’s coconut in there. A tiny taste of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies