I was really looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – finally something sweet after many weeks of fishy-ness. Waffles! Yay! Something I don’t eat much (I don’t have a waffle maker so I do tend to order them when I go out for brunch) and something I have only made one […]
Can I tell you a little secret? I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish (Salmon Rillettes, p 28) back in April 2012! The timestamp on the photos told me that! Let me explain… When I was making the dish for April 13th 2012 (that was supposed to be sardine rillettes), I (un)intentionally made […]
It’s been a bit of a race to the finish line this week – it’s March Break starting at the end of the day and the shortest-longest term of the year (especially this year with the #NeverEndingWinter) is finally ending. To say I’m tired would be a huge understatement. We’re all so *done* with the […]
What to write, what to write? It’s the final Charcutepalooza challenge. Ever. I can hardly believe it! Who would have thought a year ago that Neil and I would be hosting an all-meat luncheon for 7 people featuring meat we cured, smoked, ground, packed and blended ourselves? Certainly not me. It says a lot about […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos