January. Whilst many look on it as the month of “fresh starts” others aren’t quite so excited about it. If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s cold (it can be bitterly cold), dark and grey. And, unless you’re out skiing or tobogganing or enjoying the snow in some other form of winter sport, much of […]
I’m excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Kraft Canada “What’s Cooking?” contributor. As such, I will be writing one post a month over the course of a year, highlighting recipes, tips and tricks to help YOU get cooking! It’s been an odd Fall. This past weekend it’s been incredibly mild weather […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Cakelaw on The #ChoppedCanada Unexpected Ingredient
- smarkies on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Summer on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars