I normally would not write a whole blog post about a side dish but trust me, like all of Dorie’s dishes, this is a winner and deserves a whole post of its own! This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is from page 335 and if you haven’t completely decided on your Christmas side dishes, […]
Tag Archives | side dishes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos