This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classic: lentils. We’ve already made lentils a couple of ways for French Fridays – served as a side dish with salmon, with tuna (or without!) and in soup form. I love lentils and each time I make them, I wonder why I don’t make them more […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was exactly what we needed to help ease us back into life in Toronto (for me, after nearly 8 weeks in France!). In fact some form of couscous salad is a staple in my French fridge, along with grated carrot salad and céleri rémoulade) but these tend to […]
Thankfully this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was an easy one. I can’t complain about being “busy” since I am on vacation (although I neglected to put on my out of office reply in email and have been inundated with what seems like more email in the last week than the past month!) but, […]
It’s been a little hectic since I got back from France just over 2 weeks ago. I had a few quiet days to myself then last weekend I headed off across the country as a guest of Via Rail on The Canadian (more about this soon but you can check out my iPhone pictures from […]
Not much to say about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Lemon-steamed spinach, p 331) except that it’s my new favourite way to enjoy spinach. I steamed baby spinach with a drizzle of olive oil and a generous dusting of lemon zest and made sure that it was not over-cooked. I served it with […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!