This month’s International Incident Party is not the joyous occasion it generally is. Our lovely hostess, Penny, lost her dad recently and is in Singapore helping out her mum so she won’t be participating this month. The rest of us, however, decided to go ahead and dedicate our dishes, with a “Sichuan” theme to the […]
Tag Archives | sichuan suisine
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route