This month’s International Incident Party is not the joyous occasion it generally is. Our lovely hostess, Penny, lost her dad recently and is in Singapore helping out her mum so she won’t be participating this month. The rest of us, however, decided to go ahead and dedicate our dishes, with a “Sichuan” theme to the […]
Tag Archives | sichuan suisine
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)