Located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, Inle is the second largest lake in Burma with a surface area of about 120 km squared and with thriving communities (complete with floating gardens) located in the villages along the lake’s shore (population of the lake – the people are known as the […]
Tag Archives | Shwe Inn Thein Paya
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook