This weeks Tuesdays with Dorie was hosted by hosted by Lynette of 1smallkitchen and Cher of The Not So Exciting Adventures of a Dabbler. I was intrigued to learn what “Hungarian Shortbread” (pp 327-328) was. After making and eating it, however, I am still not quite sure of what makes it Hungarian, although it’s the type […]
As most readers of this blog will know, butter is a great friend of the eat. live. travel. write. household. We would rather eat less of a better quality product, than relegate ourselves to eating petroleum byproducts. So when I was in Florida at Food Blog Forum last week, Mr Neil was delighted to be […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie introduced me to cocoa sablés (pp 402-403) – basically a chocolate shortbread, studded with finely chopped dark chocolate. It’s buttery and melts in your mouth, even cut thick like Dorie suggests (she calls them “substantial”), though she does say that if you cut them thinner, you can make ice […]
When Kraft Canada contacted me to ask if I would like to bake up some holiday goodies for the “Dessert First” program from Desserts Centre.ca, I knew exactly who I would bake with – Les Petits Chefs! The boys are always asking me to bake but what you can bake in under an hour total […]
what are you looking for?
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique